Booking Terms and Conditions
1) Reservation fee is required to hold this order, In the event that you cancel this reservation with less than 72 hours notice, a penalty charge of $100+ tax and fees will be charged to your credit card. This penalty fee is non-refundable and cannot be used towards future reservation.
2) By booking this reservation you are agreeing to a food and beverages minimum charge agreed with this reservations plus tax and gratuity. If you do not reach a minimum food and beverages charge, a room fee making up the difference will be added to your final bill. No split or separate checks.
3) Reserved areas will only be held for 20 minutes past the reservation time. If the party does not show up within that time, the reservation will be cancelled.
4) Dress Code: No baggy pants, no gang or motorcycle club attire.
5) Unless previous arrangements have been made, the total bill must be paid at the end of the event by cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). All charges will be totaled on one bill. Multiple credit card may be used to settle this one bill; however, we are not able to accommodate separate checks. If there is any problem settling the bill at the end of the event we will charge the credit card on file, below.
6) Guests are personally liable for all intentional and unintentional damages they cause during their time at the club.